You can find everything on my GitHub.
- Rejuvenate: Run native homebrew and RPC on PS Vita
- Spider3DSTools: Proof-of-concept code execution on Nintendo 3DS via browser exploit
- LibVitaMTP/OpenCMA: Open source drivers and content manager for PlayStation Vita
- UVLoader: Userland ELF executable loader for PlayStation Vita
- PSXperia: PlayStation 1 emulator patch for playing any PS1 ROM on Xperia Play
- KindleTool: Extract/create Kindle updates
- Kindle Touch (1st Gen) Jailbreak: Run custom code on Kindle 4/Touch
- Josh: Win32 Console API library for Java for drawing and events
- PHPRetro: Implementation of Habbo Hotel website for private servers
- CGEN for IDA Pro and MeP module: Generate processor modules for IDA Pro using CGEN
For everything I have ever worked on (most of which are pretty useless), check out the archives.