See this post for more information.
Please follow the directions in README.txt to use. Support will be provided in #vitadev IRC channel on EFNet.
(Thanks to egarrote from elotrolado.net for the logo!)
- 2015-09-16: Add support for printf output through debugnet
VitaDefiler functionality moved to DLL--allows implementation of better frontends
- 2015-08-29: The functions to set the CPU, GPU, and bus clock frequencies can be used on PSM Unity 1.06
Fixed uvl_elf_get_module_info returning zero always
- 2015-08-14: Minor fixes to bugs in the setup script
Fixed connection problem with Unity for OSX/Linux (package installation still unsupported, but you can run VitaDefiler with Mono)
- 2015-08-09: Fixed bug with PsmSigner not working on 32-bit systems
- 2015-08-08: Added PSM Unity support (thanks to Netrix)
- 2015-06-22: Fixed bug where installing to a path containing a space does not work.
Fixed bug where launching homebrew with ARM entry point crashes PSM
- 2015-06-20: Public beta release.
Additional InformationProject Link
Released: June 20, 2015
Updated: September 16, 2015