See this post for more information.
Please follow the directions in README.txt to use. Support will be provided in #vitadev IRC channel on EFNet.
(Thanks to egarrote from elotrolado.net for the logo!)
- 2015-06-19: Public beta release.
- 2015-06-21: Fixed bug where installing to a path containing a space does not work. Fixed bug where launching homebrew with ARM entry point crashes PSM
- 2015-08-07: Added PSM Unity support (thanks to Netrix)
- 2015-08-08: Fixed bug with PsmSigner not working on 32-bit systems
- 2015-08-13: Minor fixes to bugs in the setup script Fixed connection problem with Unity for OSX/Linux (package installation still unsupported, but you can run VitaDefiler with Mono)
- 2015-08-28: The functions to set the CPU, GPU, and bus clock frequencies can be used on PSM Unity 1.06 Fixed uvl_elf_get_module_info returning zero always
- 2015-09-15: Add support for printf output through debugnet VitaDefiler functionality moved to DLL–allows implementation of better frontends